Monday, August 6, 2007

Selling cars...








We're not all as bad as people perceive us, classifying us with lawyers and scum, but I have actually been a CAR SALES"MAN" for over 6 years. I've been selling for Chevrolet Cadillac and Hummer, and I'm now the Internet Manager. I've met so many interesting people, many clients who are now my friends, and learned so much about every aspect of the industry. A few of my more well known clients included Barry Bonds, Jim Plunkett, Jerry Rice, Aaron Oberholser, Rob Nenn, Matt Herges, and Langston Walker were all pleasant experiences, and interesting people to meet. I've sold several of my clients multiple cars, assisted their parents, cousins, children, and other friends with their purchases, and it's great knowing that they trust me to handle that large transaction for them. So don't believe everything you hear, if you need a good deal on a car or truck, just let me know and I'm always happy to assist you. :)


1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is only the data I am discovering all over. A debt of gratitude is in order for your website, I simply subscribe your online journal. This is a decent blog.. Sell My Car