Thursday, August 9, 2007

Barry Bonds' #756






















What a great time! I took my roomie Morgan and my friend Kristen to the Giant's game on Tuesday and what good fortune for us...we had front row seats down the first base line, chatted up with the other bullpen, and witnessed history as Barry Bonds hit the 756th homerun to pass Hank Aaron as the all time record holder for the most home runs. IT was so exciting! Fireworks, craziness, etc...pandemonium. Afterwards, we hit up Blue lights on Union Street, hung out with Irish tourists, and went down Lombard St...it's a tradition!

Yesterday I rode down the coast on a motorcycle for the first time! It was so exciting! My buddy Dennis' new motorcycle was really nice and we stopped at a cute restaurant called Alice's and had supper, and I highly recommend the tastey spoonful...it's basically a flourless chocolate cake to DIE for~




No comments: